Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kazone's Over. :(

I always get so sad after my classes finish. D:  I learn so much from them, and I have such a great time.  I can't wait for the summer, so I can take some more. I guess now, I can at least concentrate on my work from LCAD.

I was able to visit Disney Studio yesterday, and it was absolutely amazing! I can't tell you about it unfortunately , but be very excited for their upcoming release, because it's absolutely wonderful!

So in my Vis Dev class from Kazone, I worked on my mermaid piece that I posted in the last post.  I changed some of the drawing so that it can read better and did some color keys. Overall, I would like to work more on my pieces, and get them polished for my portfolio. Hope you enjoy them. :)





The last one, I decided to do the scene where they're returning back from Neverland to London on their magic flying pirate ship. :) Like I said, I want to work on them some more to make them better and good enough for my portfolio.




Here's what I've been doing in Background Painting as well.

I fixed the line drawing to the Interior Tree house, and did a color key for it.





And then in Directing for Animators, we had to re-edit a film into a different genre and turned it into a trailer. This was super fun. I used Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. I'll let you watch it for yourself to see what I changed it into. :)



That's it for now. :) See you guys!

5 comments:

  1. hey alex it was cool seeing you yesterday sorry i couldn't talk but maybe we'll see eachother later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, James!

    And no worries, Sylvia. I'm glad I was able to at least run into you. Talk to you later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang this is some cool stuff Alex! Your colors are really nice and it's nice seeing your sketches compared to the finished pieces. Keep this up, this will make a great portfolio :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Thomas! I'm definitely learning a lot.

    ReplyDelete